All entities and natural persons who owned or leased a 2011-2014 model year vehicle equipped with a MaxxForce 11- or 13-liter engine certified to meet EPA 2010 emissions standards without selective catalytic reduction technology, provided that vehicle was purchased or leased in any of the fifty (50) States, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, or any other United States territory or possession. In the case of leased vehicles that meet these specifications, the length of the lease and from what party the vehicle was leased may affect the amount of the settlement you may be entitled to.
Excluded from the Class are:
(1) all federal court judges who have presided over this Litigation and any members of their immediate families;
(2) all entities and natural persons that have litigated claims involving Class Vehicles’ allegedly defective EGR emissions system against Navistar to final, nonappealable judgment (with respect to those vehicles only);
(3) all entities and natural persons who, via a settlement or otherwise, delivered to Navistar releases of their claims involving Class Vehicles’ allegedly defective EGR emissions system (with respect to those vehicles only);
(4) Defendants’ employees, officers, directors, agents, and representatives, and their family members;
(5) any Authorized Navistar Dealer of new or used vehicles;
(6) any person or entity that purchased a Class Vehicle solely for the purposes of resale (with respect to those vehicles only);
(7) any person or entity that was a lessee of a Class Vehicle for fewer than thirty-one (31) days (with respect to those vehicles only); and
(8) Idealease and Navistar Leasing Co. (lessees of Class Vehicles for more than thirty (30) days from these entities are part of the Class).
Navistar International Corporation