FOR FORD AND/OR MERCURY
Your auto group or dealership may be eligible for compensation if it:
1) Owned and/or leased, between June 19, 2014 and September 5, 2018, Subject Vehicles distributed for sale or lease in the United States or any of its territories or possessions; or if it
2) Formerly owned and/or leased a Subject Vehicle a subject vehicle distributed for sale or lease in the United States or any of its territories or possessions, and who or which sold, or returned pursuant to a lease, a Subject Vehicle after June 19, 2014 and through September 5, 2018.
A branded Dealership may not claim any brand from the same manufactured "Brand Family" as a Settling Defendant.
- A Ford Dealer may not claim a Ford, Lincoln or Mercury Vehicle
- A Lincoln Dealer may not claim a Ford, Lincoln or Mercury Vehicle
- A Mercury Dealer may not claim a Ford, Lincoln or Mercury Vehicle
Additional Criteria may impact whether a vehicle may be claimed, including but not limited to:
1) Whether the vehicle was manufactured with a qualifying Takata Air Bag
2) Whether the vehicle was owned prior to, during or after a recall had been made
3) Whether the airbag repair had been made prior to, during, or after the period of ownership